Trainee Finance Manager
Do you have a passion to perform to the highest standards? Financial strength is the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for our next accounting wizard.
Position/s: Trainee Finance Manager
Salary: £18-21k dependent on experience
Closing Date: 16th Dec - interviews on 18th and 19th Dec
Ref Code: JB/SB
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive accounting technician who is eager to learn and looking for a role that offers development to a Finance Manager whilst working for a supported living provider that is proud to be making a real difference in people’s lives. You must be a highly motivated individual with some accounting/payroll experience. We need someone who has excellent attention to detail and you must be able to demonstrate strong organisational, communication and IT skills. This is a hands-on role, you must be someone who enjoys a challenge and solving problems and you must be able to work well under pressure. You will work closely with our Finance Team to learn all aspects of our day to day finance activities and you will be mentored by our Finance Director to develop into a Finance Manager at which point you will then have the day to day responsibility of running the Finance department. You will have responsibility for ensuring that work is undertaken in an accurate, professional and business like manner.
A professional accountancy qualification is desirable (although not essential) e.g. AAT qualified or Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Administration.
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency of work
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Have the ability to multi-task and work calmly when under pressure
- Have proficient written, numerical, analytical and IT skills
- Have experience of working with Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll
- Have an intermediate level of Microsoft Excel Skills
- Be committed to the values of inclusion
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...