Team Leader for Duncan
Duncan is on the move toward independence and is looking forward to moving into his own place, a bachelor pad where he can have a bit more control over his life and relax and listen to music.
Position/s: Team Leader
Salary: £22,000 p.a.
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: 3rd May 2019
Ref Code: KS/OK
Essential for this job
UK Driving Licence and some leadership experience.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Duncan is looking for a Team Leader who is highly motivated. He has a real zest for life and loves to get out and about and so he wants someone with energy and enthusiasm. He is looking forward to moving into his own place and is looking for someone who can support him so that this is a successful move, someone who can help him settle in to the next chapter of his life. Duncan has Autism and this can impact on how he sees the world, he needs someone who understands this. Duncan loves to go shopping and he enjoys trips to the bowling and cinema. When he is not socialising locally, he loves to visit Plymouth on the train and enjoys people watching. Family is important to Duncan as well and his family play an integral part in his life, therefore a Team Leader who shares the same values with regards to family is important to him.
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a calm and confident demeanor
- Be a good decision maker
- Have some leadership experience
- Be self motivated and able to motivate others
- Invest in Duncan and be committed to making a difference to him
- Be reliable and flexible
- Understand family dynamics and be confident working with them
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...