Team Leader for Clive
Clive needs a new Team Leader, he wants a good one though, someone with a bit of get up and go about them. He loves a practical joke and so you shouldn’t take yourself too seriously.
Position/s: Team Leader
Salary: £18,540 p.a
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
Ref Code: KS/AS
Essential for this job
Must have some proven leadership experience
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Clive lives in his own home with direct support, he has two cats which he adores and takes good care of. He requires minimum support around his home as he is independent in this area but he needs a motivated Team Leader to support him and lead his team to help him move onto the next part of his journey. He has several interests and enjoys days out, he likes to attend the Devon County show and visiting airshows.
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a positive person
- Be self motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Be someone with drive and ambition
- Have similar interests to Clive
- Invest in Clive and understand the journey he is on
- Be an emotionally resilient person
- Be a confident decision maker
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...