Team Leader for Anna
Anna lives in Liskeard, she is looking for a fabulous team leader to head up her team. She wants someone who loves a good routine and if you can cook and bake whilst listening to Abba then all the better.
Position/s: Team Leader
Salary: £19,967 pro rata
Hours: 30 hours per week
Closing Date: 10th Sept 2019
Ref Code: VV/EK
Essential for this job
You must be able to drive and have access to a car.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Anna has a great team around her, she is just missing a team leader at the helm. She needs someone robust who can support her and her team, she can have some difficult times and so it is important that you are someone who can see past this and promote the good times with her. You will need to be highly self-motivated with some leadership experience. You should be an encouraging person who can motivate Anna and her team in supporting her hopes and dreams for the future. You must be able to demonstrate confidence when dealing with professionals. Family is important to Anna and so you should be someone who can practice being inclusive, someone who can appreciate the journey that Anna and her family have been on. This is a job for an experienced person who understands the difficulties and challenges that can occur when people have been institutionalised for a long period of time. You must be committed to making a difference to Anna’s life.
Ideally you will:
- Be a confident person
- Be passionate about this type of role
- Be self directed, able to show initiative
- Be open minded and non judgmental
- Be determined, someone who doesn’t give up easily
- Be flexible with a good work ethic
- Have good communication skills
- Be a positive person with a can do attitude
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...