Support Workers for Imogen
Do you love going bargain hunting? Excited when the fair comes to town? Are you creative, spontaneous and up for trying new things? Then Imogen would love to hear from you.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £10.15 p.h.
Hours: 15 hrs plus waking nights
Closing Date: 15th July 2022
Ref Code: VAS
Essential for this job
Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a car.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Imogen is an exceptionally bright, caring woman who lives in her own home. She is very sociable and likes to spend time with her family who live locally to her. Imogen has many hobbies including shopping, finding treasures in local charity shops, pebble art, and anything involving DIY. She enjoys car boot sales, watching crime documentaries, listening to music and singing along to musicals. Imogen has a great sense of humor and loves to have a laugh with her team. She is a great teacher who loves to show her team how to fix things around her home and cook her favourite meals. Imogen requires her support team to be patient, understanding, resilient and committed to her journey to independence and a fulfilling life. At times, Imogen can engage with behaviours that are risky and she needs to be confident that her staff are calm and can handle these situations with her.
Ideally you will:
- Be a confident person
- Be dedicated to making a positive difference
- Be a good listener
- Be someone who can demonstrate empathy
- Be someone who can think on your feet
- Have the ability to keep calm in a crisis
- Be self-motivated
- Work well in a small dedicated team
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...