Support Workers for Freddie
Anyone for Cricket? Freddie loves watching sport, especially cricket and football. He cannot wait for the current Covid-19 crisis to be over so he can get back to monitoring his league tables.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £9.96 for Permanent or £10.36 Variable per hour
Hours: 2 x 24 hour posts and 1 x casual
Contract: Permanent or Variable
Closing Date: 24th July 2020
Ref Code: KG/JR
Essential for this job
Experience of working with people who have left long-stay hospital would be an advantage.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Freddie is looking to recruit a few more support workers to join his well established team. He has a cracking sense of humour and likes a bit of banter and so he wants people who can be a good laugh. However, he also needs people who can be thoughtful and who will understand and have empathy for his situation. He is looking to recruit people who will compliment his existing team, you will need to be highly self-motivated, willing to go the extra mile for Freddie in order to establish a positive relationship with him. He wants a committed team, people he can get to know, enjoy and grow in confidence with. He lives in his own home and he is an avid Liverpool football fan.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working with people with Asperger’s
- Work best as part of a small dedicated small team
- Have good communication skills
- Be a resilient individual, not easily phased by difficult situations
- Demonstrate a calm confident demeanor
- Be able to do shift work, including weekends
- Be emotionally strong
- Be passionate about making a difference
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...