Support Workers for Diane
Adrenaline junkie, calm under pressure and with a happy positive bubbly personality? Ideal, just what Diane is looking for.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £17,004 p.a (pro-rata)
Hours: Part-time and Casual
Closing Date: 30th August 2019
Ref Code: RC/KL
Essential for this job
This position is a genuine occupational requirement covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested. Must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own car with business insurance.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Diane has mental health needs and her team need to be flexible but consistent and calm and confident when she is testing their commitment to her. She needs people who have heaps of resilience and who can see past her difficulties and who will be committed to getting things right for her. Diane has a great team around her who are experienced, she is just looking for a couple more people to complete her dream team. You must be flexible in your approach but also stand firm when needed with the ability to make split second decisions. Diane is very caring about people, she loves hanging out with her team and enjoys holidays away going to theme parks and caravan parks. She loves going to the beach and swimming in the sea.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in working with people who challenge the system
- Be able to work well in a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be able to present as calm and patient at all times
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have similar interests to Diane
- Be able to do shift work, including weekends and nights.
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...