Support Workers for Clive
Clive is a practical joker, fun to be around with a great sense of humour. He loves getting out and about visiting different places, especially when there is a pub lunch involved!
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £16,185 p.a (pro-rata)
Hours: Up to 16 hours per week
Closing Date: 24th April 2019
Ref Code: KS/AS
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Clive lives in his own home with direct support, he requires minimum support around his home as he is independent in this area. He wants his support workers to have a mature outlook, who can be understanding when he is finding the world a bit difficult. He doesn’t want downbeat people though as he likes to have a laugh and a joke with his team and he loves a practical joke so you shouldn’t take yourself too seriously. He hopes that he can find team members that share his interests and hobbies and he wants to be supported to travel and find a job.
Ideally you will:
- Have good communication skills
- Be a patient person
- Understand and have empathy for Clive
- Have similar interests to Clive
- Work well as part of a small team
- Be committed to making a difference to Clive’s life
- Be flexible and reliable, able to work shifts
- Be an encouraging person
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...