Support Workers for Clair
Country walks and a cheeky blast from the past of 80’s music, ideal? Clair is moving into her own home soon and she is looking for new team members with these interests.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £9.00 an hour £10 after probation plus £60 per sleepover
Hours: Full time & part time available
Closing Date: 28th June 2019
Ref Code: KS/RE
Essential for this job
Full UK driving licence and experience of working with people with Autism and poor mental health.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Clair is independent and once she moves, she will be able to maintain her own home. As part of her team you will be supporting her with her emotional well being and encourage and motivate her to get connected to her local community. Clair is fun to be around and loves to get out and about, she loves walking and animals. She is looking forward to moving but is understandably a bit anxious. She wants her team to support her to move onto the next chapter of her life which includes been as independent as possible.
Ideally you will:
- Do your best work as part of a small team
- Be a confident person
- Be positive and encouraging to others
- Be flexible able to work shifts including some weekends and bank holidays
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be reflective and thoughtful, not take things personally
- Be able to show and use your own initiative
- Have good IT skills
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...