Support Workers for Clair
Clair loves finding a bargain in her local charity shops and then going for lunch. Her ultimate ambition is to become a dog walker and have her own dog. Are you an avid bargain hunter with a love of animals?
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £9.00 per hour (£10.00 after probation)
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
Closing Date: 30th August 2019
Ref Code: KG/RE
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Clair is moving to her new home soon and is very excited about her pending move. She is very independent and so there is no requirement for her team to support her around her home but she will require some reassurance and emotional support. Clair has Autism and can find the world a little confusing at times. She enjoys getting out and about, going swimming and attending Zumba classes. She wants her team to have some life experience and be fun loving but with a mature outlook.
Ideally you will:
- Have some experience of working with people with Autism
- Have similar interests to Clair
- Work well in a small team
- Be committed to the values of inclusion
- Be a resilient person, not phased by challenging situations
- Be calm with a good level of patience
- Be passionate about wanting to make a difference
- Be able to stick with a situation
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...