Support Workers for Cheryl
Cheryl loves going horse riding and enjoys walks on the beach. She likes to help out at a local charity and during her downtime she loves to sing, she is part of her local Rock Choir and she loves karaoke.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £10.15 p.h. plus £70 per sleep
Hours: 28 hours per week and casual available
Closing Date: 15th July 2022
Ref Code: JF/CB
Essential for this job
These positions have a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applicants from females can be considered.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Cheryl is a very sociable, friendly person, She lives in her own house in Torquay, she is independent and requires very little support around her home. She needs some support with budgeting as she is a lady who likes to shop and and has a keen eye on fashion. Cheryl likes to be active and she enjoys walking along her local beaches and swimming. She is looking for staff who are able to offer her new experiences and who can support her on her journey to full independence. Cheryl will need some emotional support as she tries new things and her world opens up a bit more.
Ideally you will:
- Have similar interests to Cheryl
- Have a good sense of humour
- Work well as pat of a small team
- Be creative, think out of the box
- Like animals
- Have good communication skills
- Be resilient, not give up when things don’t go your way
- Value the principles of inclusion
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...