Support Workers for Cheryl
Do you enjoy singing and dancing the night away? If you do then Cheryl wants to hear from you. She loves Zumba and singing Karaoke in local pub, she does a cracking Celine Dion number.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £16,185 p.a (pro-rata)
Hours: 2 x 16 hr posts
Closing Date: 24th May 2019
Ref Code: MB/CB
Essential for this job
These positions have a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Cheryl lives in her own home which she is very proud of. She is very sociable and loves music, she likes to sing and has an interest in joining a choir but one which sings modern and upbeat songs. She also enjoys attending concerts and going to the theatre and cinema. Cheryl also likes to keep fit and she has joined a local leisure centre, she likes her staff to join her when she goes to the gym and swimming. She likes to be kept busy and she is usually out and about most days, walking, window shopping and enjoying herself. Cheryl is looking for a couple of people to join her team, she wants people who share the same interests but she is also interested in broadening her horizons and so if you are someone who has some good ideas about how she could get more involved in her community and try new things, then she wants to hear from you. Cheryl wants her staff to have a mature outlook but be fun to be around, she needs people who are supportive of her emotional health. Cheryl has many gifts and talents, she needs her team to invest in her and support her to achieve her full potential. Cheryl would benefit from people who will stick with her when she is struggling, people who do not take things personally and who can be encouraging and motivating without being too bossy.
Ideally you will:
- Be a confident person
- Be a resilient individual, able to stick at things
- Be a fantastic listener
- Be a positive and upbeat person
- Have similar interests to Cheryl
- Be self motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Be flexible, able to work shifts including weekends and bank holidays
- Be committed to the values of inclusion
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...