Support Workers for Betty
Betty has a real zest for life, she is a bubbly and outgoing individual who loves shopping and going to the cinema. She also enjoys holidays abroad, usually somewhere warm though as she really loves the sunshine.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £16,185 p.a (pro-rata)
Hours: Part-time & Casual and Fixed-Term 6 months
Closing Date: 6th May 2019
Ref Code: MT/Ha
Essential for this job
These positions have “a genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Betty lives in her own home which she is very proud of and she enjoys spending time with her partner and family. She also has a part-time job covering front of house for a busy office, she is very efficient and likes to get things right. As part of Betty’s team you will need to be supportive of her emotional health and well-being and support her in building on her existing skills. Betty has a lot of potential and she needs a team around her that will believe in her hopes and dreams and support her to achieve them.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be a confident person
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Be someone who can see past difficulties
- Be a positive and encouraging person
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible, able to work shifts including bank holidays
- Want to make a real difference to someone else’s life
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...