Support Workers for Anna
Anna loves to be active, she enjoys the outdoors and is a keen walker, she is also a very good swimmer. At home she enjoys an Abba sing-along and loves to bake cakes.
Position/s: Support Workers
Closing Date: 20th Sept 2019
Ref Code: VV/EK
Essential for this job
You must be able to drive and have access to a car.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Anna already has a great team around her, she is just looking for additional support workers to complete the dream team. She needs people who are robust and who can enjoy her interests with her. She can have some difficult times and so it is important that you are someone who can see passed this and promote the good times with her. She needs highly self-motivated people who have good communication skills and who are encouraging towards her. Anna is looking for her team to have some patience with her and who can support her in her community, she needs people who are confident and who can maintain boundaries. You should be someone who is not phased by difficult and challenging situations. This is a position for experienced support workers, Anna needs a team who can understand the journey she has been on and who understand the difficulties and challenges that can occur when people have been institutionalised for a long period of time. Above all else, you must be committed to making a difference to Anna’s life.
Ideally you will:
- Have a flexible approach to your work
- Be someone who doesn’t give up easily
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Understand the concept of person-centred support
- Be a positive and self motivated person
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be open minded, not someone who is quick to judge
- Understand the importance of not taking things personally
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...