Support Workers for Anna
Anna lives in her own home close to her family. She enjoys the outdoors and is a keen walker she is also a very good swimmer and loves to be near the sea.
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Closing Date: 6th Dec 2019
Ref Code: GM/EK
Essential for this job
You must be able to drive and have access to a car.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Anna needs people around her who are enthusiastic, motivational and who can encourage her to participate in the activities she enjoys. She loves to visit different places and she wants people who can enjoy her interests with her. Anna wants people that will have the patience she needs to support her in her community and who are able to maintain boundaries, you must be confident and a good communicator. You must be someone who can see passed difficulties and promote positive times with Anna, she has a huge amount of potential and her team must be willing to support her to achieve this. Anna would benefit from people in her team who have some experience, people who can have genuine empathy for her situation and who can understand the journey she has been on and who understand the difficulties and challenges that can occur when people have been institutionalised for a long period of time. Above all else, you must be committed to making a difference to Anna’s life.
Ideally you will:
- Have a flexible approach to your work
- Be someone who doesn’t give up easily
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Want to be an active member of Anna’s team
- Be a positive and self motivated person
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be open minded, not someone who is quick to judge
- Understand the importance of not taking things personally
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...