Support Workers for Amy
Amy’s team is nearly full, just a couple more positions available needed for this new team. A great opportunity to be part of something special from the onset. Amy is coming home in July, a celebration indeed!
Position/s: Support Workers
Salary: £8.30 per hour
Closing Date: 7th May 2019
Ref Code: RC/MF
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Amy is currently living in Brighton but she will be moving into her own home soon in Plymouth, until then you might you have to do some travel to Brighton and so you should factor this in when deciding if this is the right job for you. Amy is close to her family and they will be living nearby, you should be someone who understands the importance of family and share similar values. Amy has a great sense of humour and is fun to be around, she genuinely enjoys the company of other people and is kind and thoughtful. She has recruited a number of staff already and is just looking for the final few to complete her dream team, she is looking for positive people who are emotionally resilient with a keen interest in mindfulness. You should be someone who can advocate on behalf of Amy and have her best interests at the centre of every decision that is made. People who are able to be reflective and take feedback, who are straightforward and who can see things from Amy’s perspective will work well in this team. Amy loves singing and music and she enjoys gaming and visiting the shops, if you share any of these attributes then she wants to hear from you.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to work well as part of a small team
- Be a confident person, able to hold boundaries
- A fairly relaxed individual, not stressy and uptight
- Have mature outlook in life
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a positive person, encouraging to others
- Be someone with bags of energy
- Be chatty and enjoy a bit of banter
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...