Support Worker for Jack
Out on the moors or a dip in the pool, Jack loves an adrenaline rush and is at his best in an outdoor environment. He is looking for someone who can support him and develop these activities with him.
Position/s: Support Worker
Salary: £10.15 p.h. plus £70 per sleep
Hours: 30 per week
Closing Date: 15th July 2022
Ref Code: GM/CS
Essential for this job
Must hold a full UK drivers licence.
Some knowledge of Epilepsy would be an advantage, however we do offer full training.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Jack is a great young man and he has a committed team around him, he is just looking to add another support worker. He lives in his own home supported by his dedicated team. He is usually active during the day, he enjoys the outdoors and loves an adrenaline rush. His favourite thing to do is swimming but he also likes walking and adventure areas. When chilling out he likes to watch Star Wars and Marvel movies and he enjoys a crumpet with peanut butter. There will always two people working with Jack. As a support worker your shifts will include both days and nights. During the days you will be supporting Jack out and about participating in one of the many activities he enjoys, Jack is a good sleeper but has Epilepsy will need staff to keep an eye on him at night.
Ideally you will:
- Be someone who can work days and nights
- Be a responsible person
- Be a confident decision maker
- Be reliable
- Be fun and energetic
- Be a compassionate person
- Be self-motivated
- Be committed to the values of inclusion
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...