Senior Support Worker for Richard
Do you know your Googly and your Jaffa? No, never mind Richard will keep you right. He loves all things cricket and football related, enjoys a bit of banter and will tease you mercilessly if your team gets beat.
Position/s: Senior Support Worker
Salary: £20,500 plus £70 a sleep
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 31st January 2021
Ref Code: KG/JR
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Richard has a great little team around him and is looking for a senior support worker to compliment his existing arrangements. You might be someone who is looking to take the next step in your leadership career or someone who wants a change in direction. We expect that you will have experience of working with people with complex needs. Richard lives in his own home in Taunton and is very independent in many areas of his life. He has Autism and can sometimes find the world a bit difficult. As the senior support worker on the team, you will show leadership and work closely with the team leader to support Richard through these difficult times. He has huge amounts of potential and just needs time to build trusting relationships in order that he can reach his full potential. You should be someone who is well organised, has a good work ethic, prepared to put others in front of you in order to make a difference. We are an organisation outstanding in our field and we are looking for someone who will drive Richard’s life forward.
Ideally you will:
- Be someone who believes in people
- Be a self-motivator
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be confident
- A good decision maker
- Take a flexible approach to your work
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable working with autonomy
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...