Do you love a desk job, does reams of data float your boat, can you spot a mistake at 50 paces? If the answer is yes then you must join us as our next Payroll Administrator.
Position/s: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £18,500 pro rata
Hours: 22.5 per week (3 days)
Closing Date: 18th Dec - Interviews on 20th Dec
Ref Code: JB/SB
Essential for this job
Must have experience of payroll processing and Sage Payroll 50
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be processing the complex payroll of a growing staff group of 130+. You will also handle the company pension scheme and ensure that any new starters/leavers are processed in a timely fashion.
Ideally you will:
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Have experience of working within a fast paced payroll department
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to your work
- Be a self motivated and positive person
- Work well under pressure
- Be reliable with good timekeeping
- Work well as part of a small team
- Have excellent communication skills
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...