Team Leader for Anna
Anna is in her 40’s looking for a Team Leader to join her team. She lives in her own house in Liskeard, enjoys the outdoors, is a good swimmer, and enjoys baking. Her team is very important to her. She likes to have fun and has a great sense of humour. Anna has a caring family who are very important to her.
Position/s: Team Leader
Hours: 37.5 per week
Contract: Full Time
Closing Date: 6th July 2022
Ref Code: AP/EK
Essential for this job
Must hold a full UK Driving Licence, have access to a car, and be willing to drive a mobility vehicle.
- We reward our staff with competitive salaries
- We offer an Award Winning Pension Scheme
- We have a company sick pay scheme
- Excellent annual leave allowance, including top up pay
- A really good 5 day induction
- Ongoing high quality training
- Career development opportunities
- A real chance to make a difference to someone’s life
- Become part of a ground breaking organisation
- Become a valued member of our staff
You will support Anna to live independently in her own home and integrate into her local community. Anna requires team members that will be patient and take the time to understand her and her Team Leader must be able to demonstrate this and have the ability to support her team to work in this way.
Anna is looking to recruit a Team Leader that has some experience in leading people. You must be forward thinking and a good motivator of people, Anna needs someone who is committed to the values of inclusion and who will support her to live the life she chooses and be involved along the way, you will lead the team in providing Anna with fresh opportunities to meet people of similar ages and who have similar interests.
Ideally you will:
- Be confident and calm in approach
- Have a caring nature
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be able to demonstrate patience
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Be always willing to improve and learn new skills
- Have a Health and Social Care Diploma Level 2
- Have good organisational, communication and good I.T. skills
- Have some leadership experience
- Have experience of working with people with poor mental health
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
For an informal conversation about this position or to contact us by email please see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Apply for this job now ...